We have the following publications to list:
- Katy Barnett, ‘Moore v Scenic Tours Pty Ltd’ on Opinions on High (30 April 2020) <https://blogs.unimelb.edu.au/opinionsonhigh/2020/04/30/moore-v-scenic-tours-pty-ltd/>;
- Kate Galloway, ‘Gifts: Conditional or not? Flourentzou v Spink’ (2020) 94 Australian Law Journal 1 (in press);
- Alex Jane, Jeannie Marie Paterson, Elise Bant and Marco Rizzo, ‘Coming clean on hand sanitisers: why clarifying the distinction between therapeutic and cosmetic hand sanitisers could be crucial in the fight against COVID-19’ on Pursuit (21 April 2020) <https://pursuit.unimelb.edu.au/articles/coming-clean-on-hand-sanitisers>;
- Felicity Maher, ‘A Creditable Definition of Creditor but Concerns about the Concerns Requirement for Deeds of Company Arrangement’ (2019) 27 Insolvency Law Journal 228; and
- Allison Silink, ‘The trustee’s indemnity as “property of the company” under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth): Carter Holt Harvey Woodproducts Australia Pty Ltd v Commonwealth’ (2019) 30 Journal on Banking and Finance Law and Practice 272.
Several of our members have publications which will come out shortly; everything has been delayed as a result of COVID19. We hope very much that all of our readers keep safe and well during the pandemic.
The usual caveat
As always, if we’ve left anything out, please let us know and we’ll update the list and tweet updates. Our aim with this blog is to be as inclusive as possible. Please contact us (by commenting, by using the “Contact us” mechanism on this post, emailing us at austwomenprivlawnet[at]gmail.com or other social media means) and we will add your publications or news to the next post.